Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I'm packing...


[Click to Enlarge/See where these things can be bought]

This is what I'm wearing to Portland! (Well, visual representation!)

Broken Down:

Day One (Top left):
-White v-neck lightweight shirt
-Skinny Jeans
-Wedges
-Turquoise Necklace

Look 2 (Night/Optional/Top Right)
-Navy Dress with buttons on straps (Sailor-esque)
-Anchor Necklace to Pirate it up
-White flats

Day 2 (Bottom left):
-White dress
-Flip flops/Wedges/whatever
-Circle earrings

Day 3 (bottom right):
-white and blue striped shorts
-navy tank
-angel wing necklace
-wedges/flip flops/whatever

Other things I'll need/Day 4 (middle)
-Yellow/Blue V-necks (probably with skinny jeans!)
-grey and black hoodie (case its cold)
-Black and white bikini with red strings (couldnt find a good polyvore version)
-Camera
-Sunscreen
-Glasses
-Purse

Also: Sunglasses/Socks/Misc other things

Sound good guys? Think I need anything else? And I dont really have anything to pack it into, which sucks. I'll probably use an old backpack for lack of cute luggage.

No comments: