Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hairdos

I'm not very adventurous with my hair. I hardly ever wear it up. I don't really know any cute ways to wear it. I dont even really like wearing it in a ponytail (whats more boring than that?)

But lately all the pretty hairdo's I've been seeing have inspired me....

Rebecca was a recluse always has the most adorable hair:

The first one with the cute Heidi looking hair? So cute, I'll have to try it..... Her instructions on how to get the second hairdo are:

" I do this hairdo or something a lot like it almost everyday It is hard to explain how to do it though. I basically have the hair is three sections and try to get a ton of volume for the top one. After pinning all the sections, I use a pair of hairsticks to keep the sections in place as my hair is very heavy when I do this. "

And if that isn't helpful, we can just stare at it together and dream.... Plus, isn't her hair color amazing?

Next is the Freelancers Fashion Blog who by now everyone has seen this post on how to create the most beautiful retro hair:


This makes me want to go blonde and get tattoos. :)


Other 'dos I'm digging:

(source)

So many of these are curly messy beauties....sigh, why is curling hair so time consuming?

2 comments:

Amber said...

I adore Rebecca's hair. And I tried The Freelancer's hair do from her explination and it didnt turn out quite as nice as hers but was still much better than a simple pony tail.

Andrea said...

I tried it too. and i'm uncordinated at hair-styles. but i love to look :)