Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm fired.

I'm such a bad blogger. I had some school problems, internet problems, and mostly unmotivation to dress cute problems. I've been working a lot, so lots of office appropriate wear and not as much fun wear. Today my boy had a house-warming party at his new apartment. I wore this:

Dress: Ross (It was featured at the beginning of this blog!)
Shoes: Bitten by SJP


Some clothes you missed out on....

I didnt really wear the last outfit, but I took the pic to show off my new shoes!!!

Steve Maddens, $10.99

:)
And sorry for the messy, messy room pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your shoes! And that plaid dress is gorgeous :)

Charlotte said...

your room looks cool!
some people can pull off mess!!
i think you may be one of them!

Andrea said...

Thanks! It hurts me to look at... :)