Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ditching summer colors

I have a hard time getting back into wearing colors in the Summertime. So this outfit is gray and black. Oh well, everyone looks good in gray and black so it works. I wore this to my boyfriends dad's birthday dinner. This dress is perfect for that because its tight up top, but its really roomy in the bottom so when you eat a big bacon cheeseburger, you don't need to worry ;)

Oh, and I really love this Old Navy shirt. Its gray metallic and has a neat back (that still showed wearing the dress) but I didn't get a picture of that!


Grey T: Old Navy
Dress: Target
Necklace: Girlprops.com
Purse: Nine West
Sandals: Mom


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

That is such a perfect dress. That is exactly the problem I have when I try to dress for a nice meal out.

It seems like I wear more black during the summer than any other time. It's a subconscious rebellion against societal expectations... and, I like black.

Fashion Is Poison said...

such an adorable necklace