Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cute work clothes?!

I'm really trying to wear cuter clothes to work. Because I'm motivated by looking cute! Plus, I am tired of the boring combination of button up shirts and slacks. Thats just easy and over-done. So I bought this dress at Old Navy with plans that it could be a work dress or an evening dress. I can fold pull a little fabric over the belt and shorten the hem for later. GeniusDress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Off a shirt


Then after work I went over to Target (I work across the street from it!) and checked out the new GO line. Not very impressive. This was the only thing I thought might be cute:

But the material was weird and I don't even really like it on. So, boo. No cool new Target clothes for me. I need to watch my spending anyways...

No comments: