Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5th



I've been such a bad blogger lately, I feel terrible. The weather keeps getting cooler though, which is inspiring! I'm going shopping today for new fall clothes, so hopefully I'll get to post some new outfits/new buys soon (that is, if anyone is still reading this of course)


Mans button up shirt: AE
Belt: Target
Bandage Skirt: Target
Gladiators: Kohls

Today I tried to try a look I've seen many people pull off. Its a large mans shirt paired with a short skirt and a belt. I don't know how I did but this is a really comfy fun outfit I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did good! I like it a lot. And man I wish I had your hair. It looks great.

ritu said...

I was just trying to find some pictures of Katy Perry's dresses and found your blog. I like your posts :)